Monday, December 10, 2007

Sagebrush Part II

Hi everyone,

It seems there will be some alums in town over the Xmas break who didn't get to make the reunion (such as Rob LeFebvre in from Alaska) so I thought it would be nice to get together again. And for those of us who did make it and had a great time that weekend, why not do it again?

So for those interested, come by for an informal get-together at Sagebrush again, Friday Dec. 28th at 7pm (on the patio again provided there are heat lamps!).

See ya there,
Sue

4 comments:

Rob LeFebvre said...

pssshhhht, heat lamps. Wimps!

Sue Dolan Gradascevic said...

I moved back to Southern California to get AWAY from the cold...and rain, and grey skies for 8 months out of the year.
Did you hear about that Siberian storm that hit Europe in early 2005? I was in Oslo and Helsinki during it, -56 degrees Celsius! THAT'S why I want heat lamps.

Stacey Parzik said...

Is this still on? Have my parents all lined up to watch my boys so hubby and I can come!

Stacey

Sue Dolan Gradascevic said...

yep, still on! See you there!

Sue