Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mr. Kappus

I remember you, and if not mistaken, you owe me $5. Actually, in order to be mistaken there would have to be a grain of possible truth to the statement. Which there isn't. You can still send me $5 if you like though.

Interesting life so far, but I think it would have been more eye catching if you had bee mauled by three kids, stabbed by a timber wolf, and honeymooned in a car just before it hit you. See how that sounds more incredible?

I am glad you found "us". But from the looks of things, "us" is a non-existant group. This Blog site seems to be a ghost town. And that is a shame because it means after the reunion everyone said "That's done - see you in another 5, 10, 20 . . . . ". It would be nice to think we renewed our interest in sharing our lives as we move forward. But the lack of postings indicates we are done sharing for awhile.

I hope you found the people you were looking for. If not, try the Chaminade website.

Anthony Butler

P.S. If you are wondering why I of all people responded, I had sort of dominated the BLOG for awhile and have checked in looking for vital signs. Those of you who wrote me about missing my rantings, I still rant on my My Space BLOG. You can write me at ByteMe555@aol.com to get my information.

No comments: