Monday, April 16, 2007

The Last 20 yrs

Wow i cant believe it has been 20 yrs already. Well my life has been kinda mundane. After graduation i went back to work in Catalina like i had the previous summers. Went to Pierce College for a year got my EMT and met my sons dad. Got engaged, and decided to not go back to school. Needless to say i never got married however i did have a beautiful boy William in Jan of 1990. And for those of you who didnt know my mom passed away in May of 1990. I lived with my dad for awhile then he got re-married and moved. I moved to Palmdale/Lancaster while i was working as a In-house Marketing Support Manager and Contracts Negotiator for a blood lab in the SFV. Then got transfered to run the Marketing Dept in Anaheim and then ran 4 Patient Service centers.

In June of 1997 I moved onto the Titanium industry and became their regional shipping manager and shipping contract coordinator.
In 1999 Moved to Palmdale with my son William. He is now a Jr at Quartz Hill High School, he is a straight A student and is involved with Drama and Key Club for volunteering. He was recently cast as Oberon in Midsummers Night Dream to be performed in May at school. He is now on the college decision process. Its great to see.

Backing up a bit back in March of 2004 My dad had a stroke. Things were very scary when they didnt think he would make it. But now he is as onery as usual. HE retires this yr from teaching. We had a big to do at a football game last year for his retirement but of course we should have known better he is gonna coach 1 more year. His wife is retiring this year also so they can spend time together.

Anyways thats really all thats been going on, being busy and being mom. Although my son William drives and has his own car i am still busy with his drama shows.

If anyone wants to say hello shoot me an email at jodikyman@hotmail.com

jodi kyman

No comments: