Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Amy on Vacation

Hey Eagles,

Now, I'm sure most of you aren't too concerned about my travel plans. But just in case you were just itching to post your blog update in the next couple weeks, I wanted to inform you that I won't be available to help for a bit. I'll be out of town from June 22nd to July 2nd. For a portion of that trip, I will be in the Dominican Republic and won't have access to the internet. Not that the DR doesn't have access, I just won't have access to that access.

That all said, if you want to post something and can't figure out how, write to me before Friday. And for those of you who CAN figure out how without me, PLEASE POST!! Everyone seems to be enjoying reading the blog but we need more people to blog to further that enjoyment. I know over 20 of you have joined and NOT posted--so get on it!

And then there are the 80 or so of you who haven't joined. We'd all love to hear from you too!

By the way, if you're wondering why you keep getting an invitation to join if you haven't joined, it's because the invitation expires if I don't send it again. So if you have no intention of blogging and want me to stop bugging you with the invitation, just write and tell me.

But enough of my harassing. I hope to read lots of great updates when I get back.

Amy

No comments: