Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wonderful Spouses

There were many wonderful spouses at the reunion. And as I said earlier, I think they were great, brave people. Here are a few caught on film.

First are Lynn Coyle and her awesome husband Chris.












Ooh, speaking of Lynn, she was the woman behind the money managing for the reunion and kept track of who was coming. It's a job I seriously could not have done and my hat is off to this amazing woman.

Okay, back to the spouses. Another great husband along for the ride is Mike who is married to Denise Bradley.












I didn't get to meet Mark Bocchicchio's wife, but she's really lovely! (I just hope she forgives me for sending her husband my famous "Vagina Song." I guess I'll find out at the next reunion.)













And here's Mark Kaylor, his beautiful wife, and Tom Molnar.














Finally, the stunning Cara McGann and her husband Don.


My last batch of few photos are coming up. So post yours everyone!

Amy

No comments: