Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update from Jill Tregillis

Hello all. I am alive and well, living in Manhattan Beach with my husband Tom and 3 yr old daughter Kate.

I married Margaret Bacon's older brother. Imagine how shocked poor Margaret was when Tom told the family he was marrying me. I wasn't exactly sweet in high school. I think I am a pretty good sister in law though, at least they keep me laughing. Anyone that knew the Bacon family knows what incredibly kind and generous people they are, and they are really funny.

I work for a large public accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers. I am based in downtown Los Angeles, but I have spent quite a bit of time traveling. I lived in NYC for a few years, and spent a lot of time in DC and Houston. I specialize in oil and gas, and was very impacted by the collapse of Enron and the reform of the securities market filing requirements. The work is demanding, but it is rewarding. Tom is corporate attorney in Century City. His work is demanding too, but he really enjoys it.

Margaret keeps me posted on the happenings of her friends, and Sue Dolan keeps me posted on her group, so I have kept in touch informally with so many people. I look forward to seeing everyone at the reunion.

Jill

No comments: