Monday, July 23, 2007

Help with Slide Scanning!

Hey Eagles,
I'm in need of some help. I am putting together the slide show for our reunion. I have sorted through and narrowed down the slides, but now I need to have them scanned into a computer and burned onto a disc. I was going to do this myself, but when I pulled out my slide scanner, an essential piece was missing--the plastic slide tray that goes in the machine.

So, there are two ways you can help. If anyone has a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II, model AF-282OU and can lend me their slide tray, I would really appreciate it.

OR, if someone out there is a slide scanning expert (this would be my first time, it was my mom's scanner) and would like to volunteer to scan them in and burn them for me, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Once the slides are scanned, I have someone to help me edit them. But I need to get them onto the computer first!

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

Amy

No comments: