Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its been great reading about everyone over the last 20 yrs. I feel so inadequate lol. I don't think i will be able to make the reunion but wanted to post a few pics of my son and even of my sons car after his accident last month.


The picture to the left is of my son Willie as Oberon in Mid Summer Nights Dream. The school has no budget for drama so they couldnt do traditional costumes. Since the story is about partner swap and hallucinagenics lol director decided to hippy-fi it. And Pimp out Oberon. They played Led Zepplins Kashmir everytime he walked in, it was a great show.

The picture below was Willie at the Military Vehicle Museum on our trip back from visiting my brother in Nebraska.


Below the Oberon pic is Willie at the Kool-Aid sign in Hastings Nebraska, the home of Kool-Aid. My brother and sister in law live there.







The last pictures below are of his car that someone was obviously watching out for him and his friend after his littel honda got t-boned by a car doing arond 50 and spun my son out into a jeep cherokee. Its amazing they both walked away with just seat belt burns.

So thats about all thats been going on recently. I will try to come to the game friday night of homecoming. And maybe the family day on Sunday. But still not sure. I hope everyone who is going to the reunion has a great time.

take care
jodi jodikyman@hotmail.com

No comments: