Saturday, July 7, 2007

Okay, It Works

First of all, yes I know that TRIAL is mispelled on my last entry. That is the point of 'Trial and Error'. If you get it - fine. If you don't get it then please refer to your Websters and look up IRONY.

I have been repeatedly asked by Amy Rogers to BLOG here. Unlike Nanette, I was not 'hectored' into writing. Although the phrase 'hectoring' intrigues me, it sounds like something that would happen to you in a gay bar south of the border. Yes kids, my mind still turns out that flavor of twisted analogy so the easily offended or confused should switch stations. If I think it, I write it.

Now it is has occurred to me that I am not sure what to write. Do I just write one really long BLOG about my whole life in the last 20 years? Or do I make it a cliff-hanger that only gives you a few details in each post and ends with my car hanging in peril over a cliff until the next entry? Should I do the opposite of Nanette who was going to Julie Andrews it by 'Beginning at the Beginning'? Maybe I'll Tarantino it and 'Start in the middle where I have already died' and fill in the rest around it. Samuel L. Jackson can play me at my current age, John Travolta as the older dead me, and Rose McGowan as me when I was a little girl with an extremely powerful sling-shot as a prosthetic leg. To hell with BLOGGING - I'm writing a script!

I'm tired. I think I will go take a snooze. At this point, all you know about me is that I am going to take a nap. Either this is the exact sort of thing Amy expected me to write or I will banned hereafter. As I drive now with my laptop on my lap (good place for it given the name) and my car barreling up a hill toward an impossibly sharp turn, I realize it is impossible for me to maneuver my car in time. Witha burst of smoke and splintered wood, my vehicle bursts through the once usefull guardrail and my car is sent soaring into the air over the cliff when . . . . . . . . . .

Anthony "Snake" Butler

P.S. I am not actually called "Snake" by anyone - it just makes me sound badass.

No comments: