Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Plethora of Postings!

Clearly people were anxious to post on Saturday. Thanks for posting your update, Nanette. It was great to see a photo of your family! I'm going to try to follow suit once my pictures from our trip are developed (yes, I still don't have a proper digital camera and remain in the dark age of film). I'm glad my hectoring (a fantastic word!) paid off.

As to my hectoring, I actually DID bug you continuously, Anthony "Snake" Butler. And while I fully appreciate your rather sassy post, I'm sure people would actually like to hear what you've been up to for the past 20 years besides honing your rather dry wit. If you decline to do so yourself, I will (with what I know of your past 20 years--and I know a lot) be forced to divulge the juiciest of tidbits. Your choice, Snake. Do what you will.

And Mike, I agree that Mr. Melcher would be great to have at the reunion. I know he came to last year's. If Lisa and Carol don't have his information, I'm sure they will contact you. I'm not sure about the Reeves. That's a good question.

Joel Rapp and his socks--brilliant! I don't remember it, because, as I noted earlier, I barely passed geometry. I was hardly allowed into A.P. Physics (thank goodness!). However, on a similar note, my sister Coleen '84, is now a pediatrician and in her practice, she is required to wear some sort of "foot covering" (socks, pantyhose). The reason given is that if she drops a patient's infected needle on the ground and it pokes her, she will need protection. I never knew pantyhose had such strength!

Now for the music: I've been enjoying some old Oingo Boingo lately myself. My daughter is now singing along in the car. I've had the foresight not to play her "I Love Little Girls." That would be pretty creepy from a 7 year old.

Amy

No comments: