Monday, October 8, 2007

FORGIVE ME

This is complete abuse of this BLOG for personal reasons - yet I could not take praise for crap when I have done much better work.

The photo of my "stripper pole alter ego" was quick and dirty. I didn't even try to make my face the same skin tone. But I truly have enjoyed a new found talent for manipulating photos and some of my work has boggled the minds of many.

This, while not exactly mind boggling, is my favorite of all I have done. It is my son, at around 3 years old, playing in a hole I filled with water (very white trash). Even those with photo knowledge cannot see where I "did what i did". As pleased as I was originally, it messed with my sons mind for about a week after he saw it. He kept looking and asking me what happened to the "other little boy". I told him it was his twin that I sold to Chinese white slavers for not eating his vegetables (just kidding, I swear).

Thank you for this indulgence.

Anthony "reality altering" Butler

No comments: