Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Reunion Picture Teaser

Nobody has contacted me about posting photos. And I just got mine developed today, so I'm going to just post them directly onto the blog. If anybody else feels like doing this, please feel free! And if you are in love with any of the photos I post, email me and I'll send you a copy via email.

Since I don't have time to post them all right now, I am giving you a little teaser.

Okay, first let me apologize. I lack the skills rotate and save this picture, so you're going to have to either turn your head or your computer. But then, it's rather unusual this way.

Just what is Lucy Braker doing to Steve Orr? Is Steve enjoying it? I'm assuming it's cool with her husband, since he is standing right there. (if you double click on the photo, you can enlarge it and see how bizarre it is.)













More, less provacative, photos to follow.

Amy

No comments: