Monday, October 29, 2007

Old Friends

(again, to view pictures larger, please click on them.)

It's true. Anthony did take photos with men.

And though I don't have any of him getting all snuggly with Bill Horbury, I do have this photo of him, Mike Ricci, me, and Dennis Ciplickis.

(NOTE: In the background are Kevin Black and Dave Skaggs (back only). Notice how tall Kevin is compared to me despite him being in the background. I wish I got a picture of us together. It would have been like an Elf and a Hobbit, even though my normal-sized feet were shoved into really high heels.)













But that's all I have of Mr. Butler.
Next up are Matt Wiltshire, Denise Bradley, Daniela Carusi, and Mark Grondin.












Here's Bob Munck and Brian Altman












Then Bob moved on to a picture with Irene Szczech and Coach Lawson.












And last in this round are me, Rick Lewis, Brian Gehl, and Cathy Phalen.












Anybody else out there have pictures they want to share?

Amy

No comments: