Thursday, October 11, 2007

Never Too Late to Blog!

It's true. You, like Mark Grondin, can still blog. There's still a little time left before we see each other. And why not catch folks up so you don't have to tell your story 100 times? (seriously, we have more than that many people showing up).

I know what you might be saying, I'm not going to talk to EVERYONE. Well, logistically speaking, that's probably true. But if you blog, you may find you have something in common with someone that you never expected. This might prompt a long conversation with someone you might have only said a casual hello to before.

For instance (and not to be a downer), but through the blog, I discovered that my son and Jim McCue's son have had the same type of rare seizures. Now I always remember Jim being a nice guy, but I didn't know him that well in school. But since this rather unfortunate discovery, we've been emailing and will certainly say more than just "hi" to each other on Saturday. So if you're wondering where the life of the party is going to be, it'll be with me and Jim talking "special needs." Good times.

Seriously people, blogging doesn't hurt. If you can't figure it out, follow Mark's example and send me your text and I'll post it.

In any event, if I don't read about what you've been doing, I look foward to hearing about it this weekend!

Amy

No comments: