Friday, August 24, 2007

Amy, add one more item to your list...

Amy...you should go ahead and add "loss of sight" as your fourth aging woe... after I read your blog, I went and dug out my '86 Aerie, because I thought...now, I know Johnny didn't make the senior book, but he should have been in every other one...and, sure enough, in the '86 yearbook, not only is he there (as he is in every other book), right before me (you see...J. Braker comes right before L. Braker...that's the thing about twins...same age, same grade, etc.), your lovely smiling face is in the snapshot almost directly above him, you big dork!!! Had to go there...sorry for calling you out, girl! ;)

And to both you and Anthony...don't know about the gorgeous thing, but love the fact that at least someone relates the qualities of kindness and lovliness to me...I know it sounds kinda corny, but I love it! ;) Best compliment all year! Thanks, Mr. Butler! Assuming, of course, that statement is not included in your general overture of sophisticated sarcarsm...uh oh...now you got me thinkin'...

And by the way...so cool about Danny Phantom!!!! My 4-yr old watches all that stuff! Now we have personal ties to it...very cool! :) We'll be on the lookout for the "written by Amy Keating" credits...and I can say, "Hey Kobe...Mommy knows her!!!"

No comments: