Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh no.....

I was sitting in my chair doing a little work on my laptop when I thought to myself, "I wonder if the Chami Blog has any new posts....I haven't looked since June...." April & May were a little light when it first got started so I thought for sure our 20 year reunion was going to be the 23 year reunion.

An hour and a half later, my work is not done and I have to get up in 6 hours.

Anthony you are cracking me up. However, I was planning on using the reunion to regress (at least for a short while) back to the days when I had little responsibility and a lot more hair and a much smaller waist size!!! If I had only weighed this much when I played football, they wouldnt have had to lie about my weight in the program.

It's really cool to see so many more posts and to read about what people have been up to.

Oh no... Part 2. I guess now I am actually blogging. I never imagined I would do such a thing. I guess I have to get a myspace page as well and start using things like :-p and :-<>

Here's a question: How many times have you been cleaning out your garage or closet and found that one or two boxes of high school stuff. You start digging through it and the next thing you know 2 hours have gone by and your garage/closet is still a mess.

Anyone still have a "God is Rad!" rock. My 7 year old keeps it in her room now, and I can't remember which retreat it is from.

I was in that AP Physics class with Reeves and the "sock incident". However, I am still not sure how I ended up there and actually thought Mr. Reeves was trying to use Joel to demonstrate some important topic in class. Glad I was able to keep the curve down for everyone else......

Salute to the start of school for our kids! A toast to all parents ready for their kids to be back in school again!!!

Last thing - I know our class was small and now spread across the globe but... If anyone is going to the NASCAR races at California Speedway this weekend, feel free to stop by and say Hi. Me and a couple buddies have an RV in Turn 3 Row 2 and will be at the track from Friday on. Since almost 150,000 people will be there on Sunday I thought the odds might allow for 1 or 2 other Eagles to be there. I know what your thinking..... my wife has the same thoughts.... I wasn't a redneck when I was younger, What happened? I am not sure but it's a fun weekend I try to do every other year. We'll have a couple iced barley pops available, send me an email (below.)

Enough.... another hour has gone by. (I type fast but badly and have to reread things several times.) Looks like a double coffee morning tomorrow.

Amy & Lisa - If you need some stuff for the White House or family picnic let me know. Lighting, dance floors, tables, chairs, canopies, linen, catering equipment, etc.

Feel free to contact me at mwiltshire@classicpartyrentals.com

Stay well.

Matt

1 comment:

Victoryperfect said...

Just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

Catering Equipment