Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let's Be Honest . . . .

Let's be honest . . . . most of you will never be as gorgeous as ME either. It's not just Lucy Braker.

But for $19.95 plus shipping, I will send you my book "How To Be As Funny As Anthony Butler Without Undressing". One woman from Winnemucca, Nevada bought my book and now she is the funniest person in Winnemucca*.(It wasn't that hard).

Still not enough? Well, I'll also throw in my DVD "Using Household Items As Joke Props". You can be the next Carrot Top in your own kitchen!

Wait there's more! Send your money now and you get a free bottle of my "Comedy Car Wax" and faux leather shammy. Now your pimped out ride can be as fly, fresh, and funny as you are!

*Results are not typical. You may or may not be funny as a result of using this product.

Anthony "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" Butler

No comments: