Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In Case Anyone Is Interested...

An episode I wrote of the animated series Danny Phantom will airing for the first time this Friday, September 24th, on Nickelodeon!

There's a Danny Phantom marathon on that day, but the one I wrote is called "D-Stabilized." According to my TiVo, it will be on at 1 EST and 4 PST, but check your local listings.

If you haven't seen it, Danny Phantom is a show about a boy with ghost powers. It's a cool series created by the same man who created The Fairly Oddparents. I was lucky enough to write this one episode in the final season of Danny Phantom. And I actually haven't seen the finished product, so I'll be watching it for the first time myself.

Check it out!

Amy

2 comments:

Rob LeFebvre said...

I've been watching your name in cartoon credits since powerpuff girls. love to see the fairly oddparents and foster's home credits, too. congrats on danny phantom!

Amy Keating Rogers said...

Hey Rob! Thanks for your kind words. Just as a point of interest, which Rob from our class are you? Bae? LeFebvre? Vassegh? Munck? (though that's Bob to me.) I'd love to know. Amy