Friday, August 31, 2007

Elena And Matt

Elena, looking wonderful with a nice family, I am going to definitely try being pregnant. It was on my to-do list anyway. And since I already look like I'm in my 2nd trimester, why not?

Matt, I hope the reunion allows you to regress as far as my hairline recedes! I guess aging was kind of a "downer" topic. But handled with some humor, I thought it was something we could all relate to. I'm sure with the help of Richard Blade, we can 'party like it's 1999' - or back when that song seemed like it was going to be forever until 1999.

On another "downer" note, I regrettfully lost my father-in-law this week. He passed away quite unexpectedly. So, anyone who has become hooked on my sardonic brand of blogging, I may be away a bit.

In the meantime, as Lisa Macias requested, it would be nice if some of you wallflowers would get out on the blogging dance floor. If a near-middle aged, overweight, balding, man on his second wife, that came close to an alcohol problem (didn't I mention that before - I smoked too - don't judge me, love me) who plays with dirt for a living, can write - YOU CAN. Unless you had a sex-change and then had it reversed - in which case we won't know the difference and you can keep it to your self. WRITE IN!

Anthony "Formerly Antonia but now back to Anthony" Butler
(I SWEAR that is a joke!)

No comments: