Thursday, September 20, 2007

AMY ROGERS! Stop scaring me!

If my Blog entries have proved nothing else, they have at least shown me to be unstable, delusional, and twisted. Why, knowing this, would you feed into my paranoia?

I'm frightened and unsure. You said that as new posts were made, we would "get pushed down further getting buried deep in the blog until we were hard to find". I don't want to get buried deep in the Blog, Amy. It's dark, and cold, and I can't get enough air. With all those new posts on top of me, the space will get smaller and smaller, crushing me. And then I will panic and start writing anything just to claw my way back to the top of the Blog. But someone will write about their life or advertise their online edible underwear store - and I'll get buried again. Good lord, my heart is already beating through my chest!

I know some of the more strong willed classmates can take it Amy, but I can't. Please tell me you were just kidding. Say it was all in jest. We won't really get buried deep in the blog, right? And if it is true, promise you will get some hound dogs and search the Blog if you don't hear from me in a few days.

Anthony "Claustrophobia" Butler

No comments: