Sunday, September 23, 2007

MORE SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

I would like to invite everyone to see my new movie, opening October 12 in time for our reunion.

For a long time, I had been looking for a vehicle to star in with Samuel L. Jackson. With no script satisfying either of us, I sat down and wrote my own script inspired, of course, by our upcoming reunion. Samuel loved it! With an A-list cast, the best director, and an unlimited budget, we made the best damn movie seen in decades!




I hope you will come out and support this film.

Anthony "I have had it with these mother f*ckin' snakes at this mother f*ckin reunion!" Butler

1 comment:

Combat-Trout said...

Anthony, you're to funny, how do you find time between all the emergency room trips? :-)

The scary part is that I'm finding black widow spiders all over the place up here, you much have scared the hell out of them down there!

Apa