Monday, September 10, 2007

Shop at TUSO!

This is not a paid advertisement. Tracy has no idea I'm posting this. But post it I must.

This is for the ladies out there (and the men who are so inclined). Our own Tracy Tuso is the owner of an adorable boutique called TUSO at the totally redone Sherman Oaks Galleria (Like, Oh My God!). So if you are at a loss as to what you are going to wear to the reunion, I recommend you go there. She has the cutest dresses.

I suddenly had to go to an event this Saturday and was in desperate need for proper attire. I had been to my local mall and had no luck. So I drove out to Tracy's shop because I'd remembered there were great dresses there when I dropped in a year before.

I ended up trying on about 7 dresses and had a choice of 3 that looked good on me. This is a miracle in itself (You read about my boobs, right? They have to be packaged "just so." Maybe I should talk to Sheila about getting some help.)

Seriously, the selection there was so good, the store manager was very helpful, AND they were having an awesome sale!

The store is located in a kind of cul de sac area behind the elevator near the Cheesecake Factory. So go buy a dress and then treat youself to some cheesecake! I did!

Amy

2 comments:

Nanette Bentley said...

Amy, would I be alone in observing that with the passage of time and children, if the girls aren't placed "just so" before leaving the home, a stray glance in a mirror or plate glass window will reveal one's personal weather vane pointing east and west or even north and southwest at the same time?

Amy Keating Rogers said...

Nanette, I agree that positioning the girls appropriately is essential. I'm appalled at the southward direction all too often! Amy