Sunday, September 9, 2007

Babysitter Info

A few of you out-of-towners have asked if I have any information regarding babysitters. Personally, no. I wish I did! The last movie my husband and I saw together was, truly, I have no memory of the last movie. We don't get out much, er, ever. But I called the Woodland Hills Marriott. They advertise a babysitting service on their website. They contract out We Sit Better. The owner is Jennifer. She has been sending babysitters to local hotels, including the Marriott since 1986. Her babysitters are not cheap. You have to pay for a four hour minimum plus parking. If you have one to two children, the cost is $17.00 per hour. Three children is $20.00 per hour and four children is $25.00 per hour.

I have no personal experience with We Sit Better, so I can not say I recommend them, but if you'd like more information, you can contact Jennifer at (818) 997-1421.

And if any of you out there have any more baby sitter info, or baby sitters you can recommend, please post it. Thanks!

1 comment:

jkyman said...

Why doesnt someone check with Chaminade and see if they have any kids that would babysit for less. Just a suggestion.