Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TOP SECRET: for the boys only

Gentlemen, while the ladies are getting fit by simulating stripper moves - I have something to offer.

Having never left the valley and seen the rise and fall of many business, I am in the fortunate position to offer you an entertaining diversion while the ladies are in class.

For a mere $25, I will take you on a tour of the Valley's hottest strip clubs. There, you will actually get to see what your wives/girlfriends are learning. It's not inappropriate -it's educational! She will appreciate you cared enough to show interest in her hobbies.

The 25$ gets you my guidance in an air-conditioned, slurpee scented mini-van, 15$ in one dollar bills, one cheap beer, and a drool bib. For an additional $5 I will provide you with a notarized score card that states you were bowling with me all night.

The mini-van only seats 7 so sign up today!

Anthony "I can only imagine how many women will be slapping me" Butler

2 comments:

longweekendstyle said...

anthony! love this idea. call me if you need any guidance on which clubs to go to.

glad to see that in 20 years you are just as HI-larious as ever!

Combat-Trout said...

Wow, Anthony that sounds like a bachelor party I helped throw a few years back. Except we had a full size bus, a big bar tab, lot's more $1's for the nice girls (two of whom were actually paying their way through UCLA medical school...), and of course most of the guys were cops so I ended up having to frisk them all and lock up their sidearms. The back of the car I was driving looked like I was off to an arms deal or something... Ah, fond memories... :-)

Apa