Friday, September 7, 2007

Where was my head?

Amy (Keating) Rogers has just informed me of her disbelief I had no comment on Sheila Marsh's blog entry. How did I pass up the opportunity to reflect on penile implants. Honestly, I must have been just skimming or doing too many things at once while reading.

First of all, I want to go on record as saying I know nothing of penile implants. Although I have four kids and no free time, I am fairly sure that what I have still works should it ever be necessary. And I am satisfied with my size, even though re-coiling it can be so time consuming. (what am I going to say - I'm hung like a light switch?).

I can only think of a penile implant being like pump-up air shoes. I wouldn't want a Nike swish on my schvantz. And if air-pump shoes make you faster - that's the last thing I need in my bedroom. My bedroom "sexy time" is about 20 minutes - and that includes a snack and a 10 minute panel discusison on what I did wrong/right (mostly wrong - who knew yelling "I'M READY" wasn't foreplay?).

No one told me studying breast implants was a job. I have been doing it for years and never got a check. Slapped, but never a check.

Lastly, it makes sense that Sheila is looking forward to seeing us all "face to face". She is going sell us cheek implants.

I'm really sorry Sheila. I respect your work. And if it were not for Amy, you would have gotten away clear. The topic was just too tempting.

Anthony "All Natural Parts" Butler

No comments: