Monday, September 17, 2007

One Last Harass

Harass. Hector. Bug. Wheedle. Needle. Annoy. Bother. Pester. Badger. Coax. Cajole. Persuade. Entice. Flirt. Flatter. Fondle. Fuck.

I'll do whatever it takes. But this is the last time! I'm getting sore and I have a reputation to protect. (well, not really)

To those of you who have not joined the blog, I sent your invite out one last time before the big day! If you have lost, thrown away, or a firewall stopped your directions on how to join, please email me and I will send them again.

To those of you who HAVE joined and have yet to blog, what are you waitng for? You figured out how to sign up, so get on it! I know you're reading the blog. People have admitted to becoming blog-addicts. So just continue sitting on your ass at your computer, but instead of reading about others, start writing about yourself. Most of us took Mrs. Valentine's typing class (which I must say has served me quite well), so I know you can do it!

Okay, that's it. I look forward to reading even more about everyone!

Amy

1 comment:

Combat-Trout said...

Wow Amy, way to show you school spirit! That's dedication. Which reminds me of a funny ad campaign here in Salt Lake. A good mormon travel agency ran an ad for trips to disneyland. The catch phrase was "Happy Endings Included" over a picture of snow white, they ran it for about 3 months before picking up on the stream of editorials and confusing phone calls (for them)...

Apa