Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotions

Hello Eagles,
In reading these posts, I've learned that we are quite an ecclectic, innovative, and talented group of people. I mean, between Stacey the Clown, Shellaine the Stripper, and Anthony's Hospital Wear (he always had great gams), we just need some liquor (that's you, Dave Donnell) and Matt's rental supplies, and we can really get our collective freak on.

But back to the subject. I know people have posted links to their businesses and personal blogs, but as the posts get pushed down further and further, these links get buried in deep in the blog and they become hard to find.

You may have noticed that to the right of this site, there is a LINKS section. So, if it is cool with folks, I'm going to start adding links to their websites and blogs. If you have a site you would like me to add, just write to me at amykeatingrogers@pacbell.net and I'll put it up. If I've posted your link and you don't want it there, tell me and I'll remove it.

Amy

No comments: